- Active ingredient: Dihydroboldenone Cypionate
- Type: Anabolic steroid (DHT derivative)
- Form: Injections
Dihydroboldos Driada Medical (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate) Description
1-Testosterone(dihydroboldenone) is an anabolic steroid that is a dihydro (5- alpha reduced) form of the anabolic steroid boldenone(equipoise). It is also structurally very similar to Primobolan (methenolone), except that 1-testosterone lacks the additional 1-methyl group used to increase steroid oral bioavailability.
Dihydroboldenone is a strong anabolic agent, with moderate androgenic properties. The standard rat assays show it to be approximately twice as anabolic as testosterone propionate, while it retains a similar level of androgenicity. This gives it an anabolic ratio of about 2, which means it is twice as anabolic as it is androgenic. 1- testosterone is one of the most potent naturally occurring steroids to be isolated, and is valued by bodybuilders for its ability to promote significant muscle tissue gains without water bloat or strong side effects.
1-Testosterone is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone. It contains one additional double bond between carbons 1 and 2 (1-ene), which helps to stabilize the 3-keto group and increase the steroid’s anabolic properties.
1-testosterone is considered to be a non-estrogenic steroid. Estrogen-linked side effects are generally not seen when administering this steroid, including gynecomastia, fat deposition, and visibly increased water retention.
Gains made with 1- testosterone tend to be quality muscle mass, not the smooth bulk that often accompanies steroids highly open to aromatization. 1-Testosterone is, therefore, a steroid most favored during the cutting phases of training, when water and fat retention are major concerns, and sheer mass is not the central objective.
1-Testosterone should have a stronger negative effect on the hepatic management of cholesterol than testosterone or nandrolone due to its weak aromatization nature, but a weaker impact than most c-17 alpha-alkylated steroids.
All anabolic/androgenic steroids may also adversely affect blood pressure and triglycerides, reduce endothelial relaxation, and support left ventricular hypertrophy, all potentially increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and myocardial infarction. 1-testosterone is slightly an intrinsical irritating substance. This makes injection with the base hormone, even transdermal delivery uncomfortable, producing skin/tissue irritation and redness. Some users even tend to notice a burning sensation when urinating while taking any 1-testosterone product. Although poorly understood, this side effect has never been reported to be dangerous, and is generally looked at as an inconvenience among users. Affects hematocrit less than
boldenone itself. It’s a compound that’s similar to primo but with much more of a strength gain.
Effects from Dihydroboldos Driada Medical (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate)
- Lean gains in muscle mass, which are often accompanied by body fat reductions
- Twice more anabolic than testosterone
- No gyno or other estrogen-negative side effects
- Less androgenic than testosterone
- Promotes significant strength gains
- No water retention
- Good for bulking and cutting both
Dihydroboldos Driada Medical (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate) Side effects:
- Oily skin/ Acne
- Irritating feeling on a place of injections
- Body/facial hair growth
- Male pattern hair loss
- For women there is the potential of virilizing effects and clitoral enlargement.
- Reduce HDL (good) cholesterol and increase LDL (bad) cholesterol values, which may shift the HDL to LDL balance in a direction that favors a greater risk of arteriosclerosis.
- Rarely causes an increase of blood pressure
- Light liver toxic effect possible
- Half-life: 6-8 days
- Frequency of injections: 5-7 days
Dosage for Dihydroboldos Driada Medical (Dihydroboldenone Cypionate)
1-Testosterone was never approved for use in humans. Prescribing guidelines are unavailable. For physique- or performance-enhancing purposes, a daily dosage is usually in the range of 100-250 mg with oil-solubilized soft gels, or 75-100 mg daily when applied as a transdermal. Injectable dosages would fall in the range of 100-400 mg per week (as 1-testosterone cypionate). The drug is typically taken in cycles of 6-12 weeks.
Oily solution for injection for intramuscular injection.
Contraindications by Dihydroboldenone
- Known or suspected carcinoma of the prostate or breast.
- Hypersensitivity to the active substance or to any of the excipients
- High blood calcium levels
How to store steroids
- Keep away from children
- Keep in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use after the expiry date