PT-141 10mg Driada Medical is now used to treat sexual dysfunction in men and women, but it was not primarily created for this purpose. The synthetic peptide blend was developed from Melanotan II, a hormone that can darken skin pigmentation and promote tanning.
Typical users of PT-141 10mg Driada Medical are those who lack desire or receptivity of sexual intercourse, lack the ability to become aroused, have a decreased sensation, experience pain with intercourse, have the inability to achieve an orgasm or have emotional issues (shame, anxiety, embarrassment or reduced interest).
PT-141 10mg Driada Medical Mechanism of Action
PT 141 Peptide works directly through the nervous system to increase arousal, desire, and satisfaction with sex.
PT-141 is a nonselective agonist that binds to melanocortin receptors. PT-141 peptide therapy activates the dopamine hormones which enhance sexual performance and stimulate sexual motivation.
PT-141 Peptide Benefits
- Improvement in sexual desire and performance
- Increase in confidence and self-esteem
- Improved relationship with your partner
- Restoration of healthy sexual intercourse
- Enhanced mood, reduced stress and depression due to a healthier sex life