Athletes use the drug from 0.5 mg to 1 mg per day, or increase by 0.5 – 1 mg every day to reach the highest effect. This drug is a resistant and highly legible non-steroidal aromatization inhibitor and is used in these cases:
- support to prevent breast disease in postmenopausal women
- adjuvant therapy for primary breast growth in hormone-receptor-positive postmenopausal women who have taken tamoxifen for a long time
- this drug is used to treat breast diseases, and the consequences of life change (menopause). Reduces the level of estrogen hormones to get rid of tumors or stop their development.
How should Anastrozole be taken?
Take with or without food, regularly once daily. Take the drug every day at the same time. Do not take the drug in large quantities. It is recommended to take the drug only once a day.
It may be necessary to take the drug for up to 5 years. In incomplicable cases, contact your doctor.
Anastrozole Driada Medical- forget measure:
Take the forgotten pill as soon as you remember. In case there is about an hour for your next dose, wait until then and skip the forgotten dose. It is forbidden to use to replenish the forgotten amount.
Arimidyn – overquantity:
Seek emergency therapeutic care if you think you’ve overdone the dosage. Symptoms of an overdose of this drug are not recorded.
Driada Arimidyn side responses:
Seek emergency medical care if you are faced with these allergic reactions: urticaria; breathing problems; inflammation of the mucous membranes, tongue or face. Consult a doctor immediately if you notice any of the side effects:
- unexpected weakness or numbness of any parts of the body;
- unexpected headache, confusion, problems with vision, speech or balance;
- swelling of the glands;
- brittle bones;
- redness, inflammation on the hands and feet;
- pain in the back, joints, bones;
- sore throat;
- depressive / depressed state;
- vomiting / nausea;
These are not all possible side effects. If you notice something unusual, consult a doctor.
- It is forbidden to increase the dosage higher than recommended. Your condition will not improve, but will only get worse, side effects may change.
- Since this drug can be assimilated through the skin, women who are pregnant or planning should stop using.
This medicine can affect your attentiveness and reaction. Be careful if you need to drive a car or do something where you need attentiveness and vigilance.
Keep in a closed place from children and animals. At room temperature without moisture.